I am creating the newsletter for FastWriters, and I wonder what everyone thinks makes an informative newsletter. In a week, I receive several newsletters from business and marketing tips to parenting and home decorating articles. These are the two elements that will bring newsletter success:
1. Titles – The titles and subtitles need to be less than five to seven words and to the point. Do you prefer
“Proposal Tips That Will Secure a Government Bid and Win”
Or
“Top Proposal Tips To Win A Contract”
Think about it because titles are the first thing readers see.
2. Content – The content has to be well written and informative. A tip is if you use Word, put on the readability statistics in the Tool menu. Make sure that the reading level is between 6th to 7th grade, and reading ease is more than 55%.
There are more, but I will reveal them in a future newsletter edition.

0 comments:
Post a Comment